Purpose of policy
If you do not agree to comply with this policy, we cannot provide you with any accommodation service or permit your use of the facilities. Please also note that if the Hotel deems appropriate, the Hotel may make a claim for damages against you.
Conditions for accommodation
- A dog to be accompanied by you must be an indoor dog aged six months or older, disciplined to the minimum extent, and should not annoy other guests by barking or biting. In addition, the dog must be disciplined so as not to discharge feces or urine in a manner not complying with the designated toilets or to give any damage to the Hotel's facilities including building, furniture, equipment and plants.
- The dog must have received a vaccination against rabies and viral contagious diseases (in principle, a rabies vaccine and a mixed vaccine for at least five diseases) within the period from two weeks to one year before your accommodation. The dog must not be a carrier of any of these diseases. You are requested to submit a certificate of vaccination.
- The dog must have received a treatment for protection against fleas, ixodid ticks and parasitic insects.
- The dog should not be under a condition of 'heat' (i.e. within four weeks after the start of menstruation), pregnancy or menstruation. In principle, the dog must be free from possibility of starting menstruation within the period of stay.
- In principle, the dog must be a small or medium sized dog weighing less than 20kg. You may bring up to two dogs (or three dogs, in case of small dogs weighing less than 15kg) per room. The Hotel may refuse to accept fighting dogs including pit bulls, even if their size is medium or small.
- The dog must not be a dog for rental or a dog being kept for another person.
Rules for use of the facility
- For dog care goods such as a carrying cage, bags for feces, leads, toilet sheets, food (including snacks), dishes, bedding, towels and toys, although some of these goods are available at the Hotel, you are recommended to bring your dog's favorite ones or other goods as determined necessary.
- Put your dog in a dog cage installed in the room insofar as possible. Especially, do not put your dog in a jacuzzi bath, lay the dog on the bed or bring the dog to the barbeque site.
- Do not shampoo or groom your dog in the room.
- Be sure to use a lead at the public space. If your dog discharges feces, put them in a dedicated waste box outside, or put them in a bag and dispose of them in a waste box in your room.
- After walking the dog, be sure to wipe your dog's legs and pay attention to keep the room clean.
- Do not leave your dog alone in the room for a long time. When you leave the room, be sure to lock the room even if only for a short time. If you forget to lock the door, the Hotel is not responsible for any unexpected accident including injury involving other guests and dogs.
- If your dog discharges feces and urine outside the dog toilet, dispose of them in a swift and sanitary manner. Consult with the Hotel's staff members concerning a large amount of feces, strong smell or stain so that the Hotel may do the cleaning in a prioritized way for future guests.
Other rules for stay
- Do not bring your dog to the main building, except in case of check-in and check-out. Even in that case, your dog is only allowed to enter the entrance space.
- Be sure to use a lead when going out with your dog so as not to annoy other guests and the neighborhood. If your dog discharges feces, put them in a dedicated waste box outside, or put them in a bag and dispose of them in a waste box in your room. Consult with the Hotel's staff members concerning a large amount of feces, strong smell or stain so that the Hotel may do the cleaning in a prioritized way for future guests.
- When going out with your dog, be careful not to cause damage to buildings, plants and facilities of third parties. Should any damage occur, the Hotel may claim for a reasonable compensation.
You will be asked to agree to the following:
- The Hotel refuses to provide accommodation to you in any of the following cases:
- - You provided false information upon the reservation;
- - You have violated the abovementioned conditions during your stay; or
- - You have caused any harm or accident involving other guests and dogs through a willful misconduct or negligence.
- The Hotel is not responsible for any event not attributable to the Hotel (or accident caused by force majeure), including injury, dog runaway, theft or death, which may take place in the Hotel facilities.
- The Hotel is also not responsible for any trouble occurring between guests in relation to dogs or troubles between dogs.
- If other guests or dogs, the Hotel or third party suffer any damage due to your willful misconduct or negligence relating to your dog, you are liable to compensate the Hotel or the third party for the damages.
- The Hotel only provides facilities for you to stay with the dog and does not provide a kennel.
- In case of sudden illness of your dog, you may consult the following animal clinic nearby. Please note that the clinic may be temporary closed for business or change the business hours. Please also note that the Hotel is not in any contractual relationship (partnership) with the clinic and is not responsible for any damage to you or your dog relating to the clinic.
【Animal Clinic Near Hotel】
- Koyama Animal Clinic, 32-12 Higashino, Ichinomiya Town, Chosei County, Chiba Prefecture
- Tel: +81-0475-42-8456
- Business hours: 9:00－12:00 and 16:00－19:00 (excluding Wednesday afternoon, Sunday afternoon, Thursday, and national holidays)
- This policy is subject to change without prior notice, due to a change in the Hotel's management policy, or the enactment or amendment of the applicable laws and regulations (including municipal ordinances and orders).
Casual Resort COFF Ichinomiya
10007 Ichinomiya, Ichinomiya Town, Chosei County,
Chiba Prefecture 299-4301
Click here to download the letter of consent: