Our policy on the protection of personal information
July 25, 2017
DEVELOP Co., Ltd.
What is personal information?
The Hotel collects the following personal information:
- personal information obtained in the course of the service related to the reservation, etc. by such means as by telephone, facsimile, letter, internet and e-mail;
- personal information provided by users upon their membership registration, application for sales promotional events, check-in/checkout and submission of a customer survey;
- personal information obtained in the course of communication with users or in relation to follow-up services; and
- any other personal information obtained by the Hotel in the course of providing the services.
Purpose of use of personal information
The Hotel will use the personal information for the following purposes:
- provision of services relating to the Hotel and Website, and services incidental to these;
- provision of information on products, services, events and other business activities of the Hotel;
- responses to the inquiries and requests for brochures;
- prizes and sales promotional events;
- exercise of rights and performance of duties under the laws and regulations;
- analysis for the improvement of products and services; and
- other purpose as clearly explained at the time of acquisition of the relevant personal information.
Use and provision of personal information
The Hotel will make efforts to implement and maintain the following measures:
- In principle, the Hotel will neither use nor provide any personal information except for the purposes mentioned above. The Hotel will notify the relevant user and obtain consent in advance of using or providing personal information for other purposes. The Hotel will not provide any personal information to third parties without the user's consent; however, please note that personal information may be disclosed under the laws upon the request from judicial authorities including the police and courts.
- The Hotel will comply with the laws applicable to personal information and the provisions concerning the personal information protection management system according to JISQ15001.
- The Hotel will make continuous efforts for the improvement of internal structures for the appropriate protection of personal information.
Outsourcing of handling of personal information
The Hotel may provide third-party contractors with personal information. Before outsourcing the services to third-party contractors, the Hotel will evaluate and determine contractors that fulfill standards specified by the Hotel. The Hotel will enter into service agreements with the contractors to ensure the secure management of personal information, and supervise the contractors in an appropriate way.
Management of personal information
The Hotel will make continuous efforts to put in place the technical and organizational security measures necessary to prevent unauthorized access to the Website or unauthorized transfer, loss, destruction or modification of personal information.
Continuous efforts for the strengthened protection of personal information
The Hotel will continuously engage in the following activities for the protection of personal information.
- Training of officers and all employees (including full-time employees, contract employees, dispatched workers and part-time workers) to ensure their compliance with the laws and regulations and other rules concerning personal information; and
- Improving the training efforts described in the preceding paragraph, internal rules and practices for the management of personal information, adapting to the changes in laws and the social environment.
Contact for inquiry:
DEVELOP Co., Ltd., Section in Charge of Personal Information
8th Floor, Ichikawa Bldg., 1-4-10, Ichikawa, Ichikawa City,
Chiba Prefecture 272-0034
TEL: +81-47-320-0119 (business hours: weekdays 9:00－17:00）